The professional Organization of prevention in the CONSTRUCTION and civil engineering (OPPBTP), in partnership with the union of the Diggers of France, has issued four reminders to reduce the risk of falls on construction sites.
The organization for the prevention of the CONSTRUCTION industry (OPPBTP) has published on its website four reminders designed to reduce the risk of falls on construction sites, earth-moving. These documents, free access, have been carried out with the assistance of the union of the Diggers of France.
These sheets contain appropriate actions to be put in place to prevent these falls. “Synthetic and illustrated, these media practices can be handed over to the operators during shift hour security,” says the OPPBTP in a press release.
Eight situations of displacement among the most common on construction sites are analyzed :
– Basics life – parking Area for parking vehicles
– Offices and administrative premises
– Travel on public storage platforms
– Travel on the basis of life secondary to construction
– Movement of personnel in the slopes of the slope
– Crossing of excavations, trenches, ditches, water courses
– Travel in the vicinity of roads open to traffic
– Travel in the vicinity of the works