Has the approach of the general elections, the French building Federation has listed no less than 112 proposals for “Rebuild France,” of which 15 are priority topics.
The presidential campaign just ended, and the new president is named, the French Building Federation (FFB) maintains the pressure on the policies. A few weeks before the legislative elections, she has just published a list of 112 proposals for the whole of the problematic regulations of the company. This list is from “a broad consultation carried out among 3,000 entrepreneurs and artisans“, says the FFB, and hopes that they allow it to “Rebuild France”.
“The FFB has always been committed to maintaining a constructive dialogue between the economic players and policy makers, “recalls Jacques Chanut, President of the FFB. He adds : “We are all the more that the activity of the building is closely linked to the institutional environment. It was in thinking of the France of the future, Building professionals want to be able to help restore confidence and strength in its economy“.
For this new quinquennium, no less than 112 of proposals have been listed, among which there are 15 priority topics such as the following :
– Delete the account arduous
– Continue the work of simplifying regulations and standards
– Fight against social dumping and illegal work
– Relax the rules on hiring and firing
– Support first-time homeownership
– Support of investment in private rental
– Improve the effectiveness of aid, financial and tax for energy-efficient renovation work
– Encourage the improvement of the maintenance of the housing beyond energy efficiency
– Improve the cash flow of enterprises
– Reform the RSI
– Take into account the efforts of companies in terms of learning in terms of insertion
– Make automatic bonus of constructability
– Reforming the taxation of building land
– Prohibit the service orders to zero euro
– Regulating the business of digital platforms.
- Construction : the recovery is there but reveals a territorial divide
Finally, the FFB reminds us that “the same work had been allowed to make public 85 proposals of which 60 of them have been put forward in the course of the previous legislature, including the card BTP to combat fraud, strengthening the PTZ, the eco-conditionality of fiscal aid, the rebalancing of the micro-enterprise, the improvement of payment periods in public procurement“.