CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS. The ministry of territorial Cohesion wants to gather the opinion of the territorial collectivities and the actors of the construction, in anticipation of the future draft law for the Housing. Delivery of copies before the 10 September.
The government announced, in July 2017, a bill Slot for the fall. To better define the content of the future draft, the ministry of territorial Cohesion, has launched a platform to collect the opinion of stakeholders in the sector. It is accessible by clicking here.
This is a call to the local authorities, but also to the “actors of housing, building and planning”, one can read in a press release from the department. “This dialogue aims to identify concrete ideas and proposals for the improvement and simplification that will enrich the content and meaning of the bill, which will be forwarded to the ministry of territorial Cohesion prior to September 10.”
In the same text, Jacques Mézard indicates what will be the objectives of the text, namely :
– Promote a supply of housing suited to all our territories ;
– Support the demand for housing in the territories relaxed ;
– To promote the energy renovation of housing, with priority given to those from low-income households ;
– To facilitate the access to housing and mobility within parks of housing, in particular vis-à-vis the public young, active, and modest ;
– Develop the integration through housing first.